Sunday, July 26, 2009

Pantai Kerachut

Yesterday is CS school's Interaction day at Pantai Kerachut, is quite fun and challenging. This is because we were hiking to the destination... Is very unique interaction day since is was held outside of campus... My session of interaction day is very bored... hahaha... but this time at least can go out and do some exercise... This is a good event because it help to refresh my mind, especially after hiking back from pantai kerachut. At the beach, we walking around and play with the sand and sea water. Some of my friends really crazy and enjoy at the beach... but not me, cause i am normal people... hahaha... just talking non-sense!!! We all have make a big mistake... that is do no warm up before hiking... but one funny thing is that is normal that people hurt their muscle at leg, but i hurt my hand one... Anyway, it is a good experience to to remember for my university's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment