Monday, July 13, 2009

holiday's feeling

So long time already since the last time i post my article, Today wanna to share with you all what i have done in my long holiday... Honestly my last holiday is not very fun... is just like normal life back to kuching; Morning help my parents at house; Evening just 'lepak'; Night online, watch movies, play games... But this holiday i have expericen new things like first time go sing k at kuching... but the karaoke there is not so nice compare to red box at Penang although the screen there is very big.... Besides that, i also the first time go shopping by my own... driving at town and almost get lost... hahaha... May be this is already very common to most of the teenagers but, because i am a 'kampung boy', so eventually do not have much change to go out.... hehehe... one thing that really make me feel uncomfortable is i get in sick 3 times... is really annoying because because of that i miss a hiking trip with my friends at Kuching... and also not dare to go out... haiz... i also celebrate my birthday 1 month earlier, cause my parent scare me will be alone during my birthday... and also they say me already so long time didn't eat cake... when singing birthday song i feel very weird.... hahaha... but realy happy inside my heart....

No comments:

Post a Comment