Friday, July 24, 2009

My 21st birthday

Today (23/07) is my 21st birthday… (but i post it on 24/7) and also is the birthday of 2 more friends, Raymond and serge... Happy birthday!!! a very busy day for me.. because of last week 'stupid' arrangement... haiz.. but luckly my mood is very good today... last night my friends here at USM have give me a ‘BIG’ surprise… Read carefully… My first birthday party outside my house, celebrating with my lovely friends… hahaha… it was a unforgivable party that I will remember every second in that party… Although I didn’t say much in party, that was because I was quite nervous that time… is blank in my mind… or maybe is because I was too happy… yet surprise appearance of some of my friends really my me feel really SURPRISE… hehe… Thanks for coming my birthday party… To my friends that buy me a sweet birthday’s cake and cool present, again… thanks… The cake was very big, nice to see, and nice to eat, and nice to ‘play’ also… hahaha… And the white shirt is very ‘new’ to me, cause I usually would not buy white shirt… but I like it so much… Thanks to all that come to my birthday party… and also friends who wish me happy birthday... thanks you... and the last but not least… the person/s that think of organize this party… you know who you are…No matter how many time already I have say it… here I would like to say it again… Thank you very much…

No comments:

Post a Comment