Thursday, May 7, 2009

7/5/2009

Morning(Final Year Project Competition)
This morning i have go to watch the competition of final year project......My first point of view is they have done their good effort and show how us(the first year student) the concept of final year project).... I wonder i can do it or not??? I think i need to start thinking about what and how should i do in my final year project. Some of their project are interesting and quite useful... Now days, all the project their done is related to network... and that why i would like to choose network computing as my major course(BUT actually i not very good in networking)... because our daily life can't be apart from network.....

Afternoon(CCNA Test)
Today, as past few days, the CCNA test..... i get quite good mark for today test... this help me to gain my confidence back.... hahaha(^.^)

Night = Watch Drama + Sleep
+ Study
This is lazy people one lifestlye.....

No comments:

Post a Comment