Thursday, May 14, 2009

14/05/2009




Morning
Finally, the day have come...... is 14th MAY already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha... i will go back home this afternoon... This will be the first time i go back Kuching alone... Hope that everything will be OK... Time past so fast, with a blink of eyes, my first year of university life have past... i just can't believe it. During the past eleven months, many things had happened...... There some that make me feel happy, sad, dissapointed, angry, proud of myself...... During these moments, i think i had learned many new things. I have grown up more than 20 years i live in Kuching...... mentally(not physically), Hahaha!!!!! i also want to thank the people who had help me during the past 1 year on this "Special" Day..... Firstly will be my family exspecially my parents and my cousion, Thanks for encourge me to take this challenge, without the support from all of you, i think i can't past this "Life's Exam". Secondly will be my new friends in USM, thanks a lot for the "hands" that you all lends to me, i really appreciate all of you and i feel very glad to be will friends will you, my Friends. You all had let me experience new type of lifesytle and i feel very happy during the moments we are together. wishes that our friendship can last forever and 'Gambateh' for the coming semesters. Thirdly will be my friends from Kuching, although we are very far apart, but some how i can feel the mentally support from you all, Thanks. Finally, a person which is very important before i forget, Mr. Jong, Thanks for your companies during my university life(i'm not gay)... Hahaha!!!!!! Hopefully i didn't miss out somebody, hehehe... and HAPPY HOLIDAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to know that you and 'Mr Jong' are still close, and we all know that you are not gay... Haha... Happy holiday!

    ReplyDelete