Sunday, May 29, 2011

Upon Graduation...

After checked the Pre-result on 24th May, can be confirm that graduate is not a problem already.. Yeah!!! I have made it!!! but hope that can reach my target.. =)

3 years of CS life, this is the life that i never expect since i m child. From the beginning, struggle to get use of IT field, until now is a bit better... yet it were a lot more things to be explore. There are things that make me happy, sad, angry; things that make me proud of, curious and have no idea at all. Now just take the unhappy things as a lesson, and life need to be go on, a new career is just in front of me~~~ So, just do my best!!! Always remember that there are no tough or easy things in this world, only got lazy people or hardworking people that are willing to do something...

But before that, i would like to appreciate my Uni friends that help me a lot on the way to complete my degree. It sound like a bit outdated, but i still need to say it... Thanks for the guide in academic matters, without the support, i guess i can't go this far~ Thanks to the friends that always mentally support me and encourage me to go on, i will always remember to remind myself to be strong~ Thanks for the people that i have met, some of you really aspire me and open up my mind~ Wish U all, All the Best and take care~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment