Sunday, April 10, 2011

End of FYP...


This paper is written when there are around 3 weeks ago, but now~ it is passed!!! Hooraay!!! It happened just like it was written 1 day ago.... During this period, i really want to thanks all my friends, my team mate( you know who you are) that help me and encourage me during this critical period~ Some of it end well, some of it ends unexpectedly and shock... Also, if i have done something that not is the expectation, i really sorry about that, sometime i really not done good enough when is needed... Just can say 1 thing... "DON'T EVER THINK A THING CAN BE DONE SO FAST, VERY EASY ONLY"... because "IT" will knows are u prepared for it? So, no more last minute works, it really will make you life very painful!!! I have learn my lesson here... I "know wrong oredi"~ For now, just forget the unhappy things, life still gone on, hope the that next time can do better!!! YEAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment