Thursday, January 27, 2011

The chain of "IF"

26 January is a day that i will remember forever... Haha~ My First experience on Miss a flight, which cost me 300++mana!!! @@

There are many "IF" that can be avoid this from happened:

If,
I can wake up early;
If,
I pack my luggage early;
If,
I dint go take a "nap";
If,
Previous day i have enough sleep;->this one can link till Holland ==
If,
My friend got set alarm;
If,
My friend got wake me up;
If,
My parent got call me;
If,
There is no red light when reach the traffic light;
But the more important thing is~~~
If,
I got print the online check-in boarding pass;

Really Swt Max!!! Last time i will go print it, but no use; this time, when i dint do it, then "lai ye" liao... lol

Any way... Now i have safely reach Home... So, Live for Just and Now!!! Happy Holiday & Happy CNY!!!

3 comments:

  1. hahahahah the result of too many IF will become reality xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. 路过~
    其实你酱的经历我倒没有试过。。
    可是,我有为了活动和老师前后撕了3张机票。。然后再买新的
    $$可以再赚,时间不能赚,所以:

    是值得的!!!!

    ReplyDelete