Monday, August 23, 2010

Target... seem so "far" away!!!

OMG... Another week had past... Shd i feel happy o sad... ^.T ??? wondering how my frens are now? hello? how r u? haha!!! In the past few days is full with variety of feeling... bt now i feel tired the most!!! Haha!!! "What lazy ppl do fast is get tired..." DO u agree? me myself feel it is very very very true coz i hav experience it myself. Once u concentrate... u wouldnt feel that tired, bt after that, only the tiredness come! But if u hav no target, then u will @.@ >.< -.- ... So, another things, WE LIVE MUST HAVE TARGET!!! NO target cant hit target... <- crap!!! Haha... Now i am stil seeking for my target... in study? i guess i hav target now... at less, BUT others HOHO!!! T.T''' Guess i reali hav to start find my REAL target!!! Target for my Life, to build "MY WORLD"!!! Fighting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment